skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- How He Loves by Kim Walker- Wow what an amazing voice and spirit this woman has. This song is recorded live so you get some of that raw energy she brings forward. About 6 miutes and 30 seconds into the song she starts talking and just the words speaks are so profound and give me chills every time i hear them.
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston- Alright so I took it back a bit to some good ole Whitney...or as I used to call her Pipley haha But anyways this song is just a good time. It makes you wanna stop what your doing and dance. This is one of those classics that I just belt out in the car :p
- None But Jesus by Hillsong United- "There is no one else for me, none but Jesus. Crucified to set me free, now i live to bring him praise" Such powerful lyrics. I love this song because it is such a declaration of my faith and devotion to the one who died for me. They did an acoustic version of this song at The Shore recently and it was just so beautiful and moving.
- Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes- Ok so this song is kind of random in comparisson to the others i have listed but its one of my favorites. It pumps me up when im out on the water wakeboarding my little heart out :) I heard it on a sunny day recently and it made me wanna wakeboard sooooo bad! I cant wait till this rain goes away so i can get out on the river and do what i love so much.
- Anyone Else But You by the Moldy Peaches- Oh Juno what a great movie. This song is just so cute :) I dont really have an explanation of why its on this list except for i heard it on party shuffle one day this week haha I enjoy it thoroughly though and I hope you will too :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment